San Diego Mardi Gras is San Diego’s most beloved nightlife street party. The party that San Diegans know and love will return to 5th Avenue Gaslamp Downtown on February 17th, 2015 and will bring back the performers, parade, and spectacle that sets the standard for San Diego nightlife and entertainment. Exciting and enticing stage and street performances with new energetic groups will bring the WOW factor this event like never before.
The Return of the Mardi Gras Parade!
The Gaslamp Quarter Mardi Gras parade is back! At the top of 5th Avenue and E Street the Mardi Gras parade begins to erupt in sound and visual splendor lead by multiple music groups, roving performers, the Grand Marshall and extravagant floats that will consist of over a hundred people. The parade will roll at 9:00 PM to hype up the crowd for the floats and to tie in a traditional New Orleans parade performance staple.
The night will hit its peak as the music fades and stages go dark. A roar of music beings to play in unison down 5th Avenue exciting guests for what is to come. The lights will begin to move and draw focus down 5th Avenue.
If you or your group would like to be part of the parade this year, here is a link to the application. Remember, Mardi Gras in the Gaslamp only takes the best floats, so make yours stupendous!
Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Experience:
- $100 through Monday, February 16th
- $120 on the day of the event, February 17th
- Elevate Your Fat Tuesday Experience with The Ultimate Mardi Gras VIP Package!
- Special VIP Entrance at both festival gates (A) 5th & Broadway or (B) 5th & L Street
- Exclusive access to the open-air VIP Voodoo Lounge on 5th & Island
- Enjoy 2 hosted cocktails + $1 off drinks at the bars inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Quicker access to more restrooms inside the VIP Voodoo Lounge
- Keepsake Mardi Gras Club VIP badge + party passport
Free admission to the Top Mardi Gras Themed Parties inside Gaslamp’s top nightclubs and bars
- VIP Opening Party at Vin De Syrah
- Parade Viewing Party at The Keating Hotel inside the private Gran Turismo VIP Lounge (Parade starts at 930pm on 5th & E St.)
- VIP Finale Party at Sevilla Nightclub
- 10 Welcome Shots (bartenders’ choice)
- BOGO – Buy One Get One Drink Specials
- Extended Happy Hour on food & drinks at select venues
- $3 off parking at ACE (707 Broadway) with free overnight option
- Plus more VIP PERKS!
Presenting Venues Include:
Analog Bar, Area 51 Ultra Lounge, Atomic Gaslamp, Coyote Ugly, Don Chido, Double Deuce, F6ix, Greystone Steakhouse, Lucky Bastard Saloon, Magnolia Tap & Kitchen, McFadden’s San Diego, Osetra, Rockin’ Baja, Sevilla Nightclub, The Keating, Vin De Syrah, Voodoo Lounge and Zymology.
Note: Mardi Gras is a 21+ event and that a valid ID is required upon entry