Here is hoping that you are staying healthy and safe during this upcoming Thanksgiving week! We encourage you to visit our ever-evolving website, San Diego Bargain Mama, full of fun resources and tips with affordably and family fun in mind. We feature local events, family-friendly products and services, and ways to do and find what we want, but for less!
The following are our top ten helpful resources that might come in handy this upcoming week (and beyond!):
1. Stay updated with where and when to shop (and what is on sale!) during Black Friday and pick up a few tips from various savings sleuths and local bloggers!
2. Bookmark our family-friendly events calendar which shares great suggestions for all sorts of fun, educational and entertaining things to do locally! Have an event? Add it for free!
3. Visitors in town? Consider checking out some of the great specials we help curate and promote for NBC San Diego The Goods. You will find greatly discounted specials in the area of recreational opportunities, dining, entertainment and much more! Makes for great date night ideas, too!
4. Stay updated weekly with our top family-friendly picks for weekend fun (thanks to our partners at SoCal Kids San Diego)!
5. Support local businesses! Small Business Saturday (this Nov. 30, 2013) encourages holiday shoppers to patronize brick and mortar businesses that are small and local. Join in on the conversation on Twitter and support local small businesses and use the hashtags #SmallBizSat#ShopSmall #SanDiego!
6. Check out our Kids Eat Free posts so before you head out holiday shopping you can plan on where you will grab a bite!
7. Share your business for free! Just like our Facebook page and during the month of November and feel free to leave any special local deal or family-friendly news that you think locals would like!
8. Ditch the dirty dishes and to-do lists and get crafty with the kids with these awesomeThanksgiving crafts that will be cherished keepsakes for years to come!
10. Sign up to be on our email list and we will keep you updated with local value!